Yellow Corn is a kind of sweet corn that are sourced from their ears are tightly wrapped in a lime hued husk with tassel that extends from the tip. All the yellow kernels are tightly packed in uniform rows. These are harvested from the fresh ones and is the reason behind their sweet flavors of sugar and almond. The offered kernels are succulent and their skin pops when cooked and bit. When these kernels reaches their level of maturity, these are considered as a grain crop that find usage for feedstock or processing. Yellow Corns are a significant source of Vitamin A, as these are enriched with beta carotene.
- Application varies from feedstock to flour corn, bio-fuel to popping corn and many more.
- Possess higher amount of beta carotene in comparison to other varieties of sweet corns
- Fights cancer and minimizes the level of blood pressure and cholesterol
- Treats diabetes, cardiovascular disorders and obesity
- Moisture max 14%
- Broken grains max 5%
- Damaged grains max 5%
- Foreign matters max 2%
- Moisture : 14.0% max.
- Total Damaged Kernels : 3.0% max.
- Protein : 9.0% min.
- Admixture : 2.5% max.
- Aflatoxin Total : 20.0% max.
- Hectoliters : 72 Kc max.
- Humidity : 14.5% max.
- Weight of Bushel/lbs : 54 min.
- Radiation : None
- Other Grains : 1.5% max.
- Other Natural Colour : 5.0% max.
- Type Varity : 5.0% max.
- Origin : South Africa
Technical specification for dried maize grains:
- Maize should be of latest crop and free from live and dead insects.
- Humidity should be12% maximum .
- Broken grains and strange materials should be 3% maximum .
- Damaged grains should be 3% maximum .
- Damaged grains caused by heat should be 0.2% maximum .
- Maize should not have a Mycotoxins (Aflatoxins) B1 of rate more than 10 p.p.b
- Maize used for animal and birds feeding should be free from oddity odors and molds and free from chemicals toxins and pesticides.
- The cleaning level minimum 94%(Intact grains)
- Maize should not be genetically modified .
- Maize should be free from any radiation.
- Percentage crude protein should not be less than 10% .
- Expiry date should be one year from delivery date and mention the production date on the goods .
- Maize should be free from any soils and any kinds of seeds except maize.
- State Company of Animals Resource is responsible of specifications checking and fixing.